Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bulkley Valley Credit Union Donates $700.00!


A Group of Our Quilting Ladies met today ... Jan 5th. for the presentation of $700.00 from the "Bulkley Valley Credit" Union to "CutLoose Quilters"! This most generous donation was made to us for the purchase of materials needed to make 2 Large Community Quilts!

We are all so please to have received this kind donation, and we look forward to the making of the quilts!

It is so nice that the Credit Union has recognized our contribution and we would like to "Thank Them" for also Contributing to the Residents of Houston and the Bulkley Valley, and in particular, Our Group here in Houston!

On behalf of all of the ladies of the "CutLoose Quilters" We Thank You!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture ladies...and now let the sewing machines fly!!! Thanks to the Credit Union...for their wonderful donation..
cr

Anonymous said...

NOTE TO ALL THOSE in the Christmas Cookie exchange....
MISTAKE IN my Sour Cream and Pecan Sandies...it should READ 2 1/4 cups of all purpose FLOUR...please change it on your card as it just won't work with the 1/4 cup!!! Hoping you didn't try the recipe, and if you did, my appologies for the mess that you had!!!
cr

Anonymous said...

Hi to all in Houston
I am glad I saw that you guys put up a blog in the news letter. This is great. I can see what you are up too and maybe when I get going again I can update you from the prairies.

Anonymous said...

Hi there LB! Great to hear from you! Hey Hey send some photo's and a permission email to me and I will post them on the blog!
ps