Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How to View Flicker Photo's!

Well I finally found out how to post a Photo Gallery on the Blog Page! Yes! (Thanks Kerstin for showing me how!)

So now you will all be able to see the "Flicker Badge" on the right side of the posting area.

However the photo's are pretty small!

Well to view them in a large format just put your mouse pointer on the "Badge" any place, double click and you will be directed to the web site that holds the photo's in large format and you will be able to view them!

The first set of photo's that I have created for you to view are the "Community Quilts" that I have photo's of. I will add to the photo sets as time moves on. So keep checking back!

A good thought for the day: "Good Friends are like Stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there!"

Happy Quilting!
Pamela

No comments: